Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Week 14: Reading Notes Part B

Reading Notes

Part B

Bibliography: Eastern Stories and Legends by Marie Shedlock 1920

The Bull that Demanded Fair Treatment - I like that the bull so easily taught the squire a lesson about being fare to those who help you. I was so angry about the fact that he called the bull a wretch when the bull had been so good to him!

The Elephant that was Honored in Old Age - I understood this story but the wording was a little hard to get through. I am glad that the elephant was able to be restored her honor. I like that the moral of these stories is usually someone standing up for the honor that they rightfully deserved.

The Faithful Friend - This story is adorable! I am so happy that the puppy dog and the elephant got be get back together and be friends again!

Image result for dog and elephant as friends

No comments:

Post a Comment